We respect the privacy of our customers and therefore have adopted a set of information management guidelines that are the foundation of our customer relationships. These guidelines have been developed with the recognition that the Internet and it’s technologies are constantly evolving and interactive sites require a level of security in order to protect the privacy of mra design and it’s customers. Accordingly, guidelines are subject to change and any such changes will be posted as required.
7.1 management guidelines
What we do:
We collect personally identifiable information about our users. Our goal in collecting personal information online is to provide you with the most useful and helpful Web experience possible. By knowing your preferences, we will be able to deliver information that meets your needs.
Through online forms we collect:
- E-mail address
- IP address (for systems administration and troubleshooting)
We use this information for the following purposes:
- To perform statistical analyses measuring relative interest in the various areas of our site
- To send e-mail to you about our products and services
We do not, under any circumstances:
- Link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable
- Provide personal information to any third party
- Share/sell such information with advertisers or any other parties
- Release personal information about any individual visitor.